We invite you to follow and help others to follow these measures
Facing the health emergency generated by COVID-19 outbreak, Spider wants to advise to the general community we are taking all the precautionary measures to avoid any risks:
- Reinforce cleaning and hygiene measures in all international offices and subsidiaries.
- All personalized business service meetings will be held online.
- The professionals of our community will work from home.
- Forthcoming commercial presentations in the different countries will be carried out by webinars.
We respectfully ask you to take the following preventive measures recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO):
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water and/or hand sanitizers with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth without washing your hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who show flu symptoms.
- Open the windows regularly to ensure regular fresh air flow.
- Sanitize objects that you use frequently.
We invite you to follow and help others to follow these measures!
For more information, you can follow the WHO's instructions by clicking here: